Currently due to COVID-19, we are only offering bench time to experienced jewelers only. We are allowing only 2 students at a time for safety. Due to limited space we are only offering bench rental by the hour and block packages of 20 and 50 hours.
New members must make an appointment to come in during the weekend for a trial. If deemed competent to work on your own you are welcome to come in during business hours to work on your own. If not, you will be refunded for the unused portion of your purchase.
The studio is equipped with the following: flex shaft on each bench, acetylene torches, micro torches, ring stretcher, polishing machines, sandblaster, steamer, ultrasonic, magnetic tumblers, vibratory tumbler, rolling mills, drill press, draw horse, hammers, mallets, mandrels, ring sizers, wax tools, wax injector, guillotine shear, tweezers, pliers, files, sandpaper, kilns, and more! Please email us if you don't see what you need on the list.
We ask bench renters to bring in their own materials and small hand tools. You must check in and out with a bench technician and sign a waiver form if you are new to the studio.
- For safety, it is required for everyone to wear safety goggles, closed-toe shoes, and tie long hair back when using the polishing wheel or flex shaft.
- Bench renters must be 18 years of age or older.
- Fitzgerald Jewelry reserves the right to deny access or to remove any student/member we feel are disruptive to the learning environment or a potential risk of injury to other people.
- Bench hours expire within 1 year of purchase.
- Bench hours are non-transferrable and non-shared. We do not offer refunds for unused portion of bench hours.