Wax Carving / Bracelet
Introductory class, students will learn techniques for carving large sculptural bracelets as well as more delicate ones. Basic carving, hollowing, and texturing techniques will be covered. The second class will focus on metal finishing techniques for the pieces carved in the first class.
Tool list for Personal Practice (not required for class)
- Wax File 8"
- Dividers with replaceable tips
- Economy needle file set cut 0
- Small steel ruler
- Jeweler's adjustable saw frame 5"
- Cylinder single cut bur – 1.2mm & 2.3mm
- Wax Pen, double battery (optional)
- 220, 320, 400, 600 grit sandpaper
- Split mandrel for sanding
- Allcraft Jewelry Supply: 135 W 29th St #205, New York, NY 10001
- (212) 279-7077
- Closed on Weekends
- Order ahead to avoid lines
- Olivia Michaels
Need different size?
- Add current available to cart below
- At checkout write your needed size
Need different material, stone, hue?
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Note: Cost may differ with new materials
Every piece we create is singularly produced with sustainability in mind.
Need the piece in a different size? Add currently produced model and request new size at checkout.
Different stones or metal? Majority of our collection pieces are able to be recreated into your perfect piece.
email request new model